Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little bit of splish, a little bit of splash

With the recent happenings in the news I feel the need to show a little extra love to my girls. They are complete and total blessings to my life. I wouldn't feel whole without them and I pray I never lose them. Children bring such joy to this world, each one of them should be loved and protected like precious jewels. I believe 100% that one day, in a place far from here, they will be.

As promised I took my camera to the pool and captured some priceless moments.


 This picture is SO Harleigh. This is how she walks everywhere.
Such a priss. <3

Paislee and I made a special trip to the local snowcone stand. She had her little heart set on a PURPLE one! I got her regular ol' grape but she sure loved it.
The "snowcone experience" was a success!


Last but not least I am proud to announce that my littlest love bug is celebrating her very first birthday tomorrow!! This past year has FLOWN by and it couldn't have been any more enjoyable.
This momma is so in love with this baby girl!
Happy Birthday
Harleigh Rae Tatum!!

1 comment: