Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ye-haw


Harleigh's first birthday has come and gone. She is officially one year old. Normally, I would be saddened by this but we have yet to have her party! There is so much more "first" excitement to come! I can't wait to catch all of these memories in my camera!
Speaking of firsts... she got her very first goose egg on her forehead this afternoon. Poor gal.
This...
Quickly turned into... This.
Now, I had a hard time getting a good angle on this bump and I still didn't succeed in doing it justice... it's pretty huge.

Harleigh got a new sandbox for her birthday... with BLUE SAND! Yippee! She has so much fun playing in that thing, that I'll overlook the fact that the stinking sand is so fine it sticks to everything and makes a HUGE mess! :)


This is one of my favorite things about living in Podunk, USA!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment