Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No time like summertime!

They say that time flies when you're having fun. Boy is it true! I started a new "job" a little over a month ago but it seems like closer to a week. I get to spend the hot summer days basking pool-side and swimming with my girls. I spent almost everyday at the pool last summer and I'm actually getting paid for it now... can't beat that! I plan on taking my camera to work over the next couple days to give a glimpse of how I'm spending my summer.
I haven't gotten my camera out since I started working so the following pictures are from Memorial weekend and the beginning of the summer.
We do two types of fishing when we camp during Memorial Weekend:

Pole fishing

... and trot line fishing

And this is his trophy!

Being caught on our trot line was not this guy's only problem


Breakfast of camping champions

Let me explain...
Over the weekend we used a four wheeler to get across to this other bank since the water was so shallow. This is typical mimicking by a child, also known as "monkey see, monkey do."
(This is a battery operated, child's four wheeler. It was not quite big enough to make it across.)
Grandpa Spencer

Here are some more random snapshots from May






No comments:

Post a Comment